Thorough, Personalized and Creative Legal Solutions
The Law Offices of Orloff and Associates handles a broad range of property, business and real estate legal issues for numerous people across the Greater Downey, California, area. We are experienced with a wide range of business and personal legal issues.
Our practice areas include:
- Business and commercial litigation: We handle disputes involving breaches of contract, partnership disputes, business dissolution (so-called "business divorce"), government agencies, trade secrets, collections and credit issues.
- Contract disputes: Our attorney handles disputes involving small businesses, vendors, shareholders, real estate contracts and employment contracts.
- Breach of fiduciary duty: We assist clients with a number of different fiduciary breach matters, including actions against financial planners, corporate board members, mortgage brokers, real estate agents, business trustees and business partners.
- Business formation: Our firm can assist you in finding the right entity for your business and take you all the way through your organizational meeting to help get you in business. We help you determine whether a corporation, limited liability company (LLC), partnership or sole proprietorship is best for your needs, file necessary documentation, and shield you from personal liability.
- Buying and selling a business: If you are buying or selling a business, or want to reincorporate a business as a new entity, we can help. We offer full-service business law services, including the handling of equipment, merchandise, intellectual property, leases, sales contracts and partnership disputes.
- Mortgage fraud: We help with a variety of mortgage fraud cases, including fraud committed by mortgage brokers, real estate agents, notaries, closers and lenders.
- Construction defects: Our firm represents builders, contractors, sellers, buyers and manufacturers in construction defects cases and disputes.
- Trusts and estate planning: If you are interested in comprehensive estate planning to protect your assets for future generations we will explore your options and devise a tailored plan to secure your interests.
- Employment law: We can help with a number of employment law disputes including discrimination in the workplace, harassment and breach of employment contracts and conditions.
- Elder abuse: Our firm is experienced it the difficult and complex cases involving elder abuse. We handle cases involving fraud, physical abuse and neglect.
- Personal injury: If you or someone you love was involved in an accident, we will aggressively pursue your rights and recovery.
- Criminal defense: We will aggressively defend your rights in criminal cases involving DUI, drug allegations, domestic abuse, and white collar crimes, including mortgage fraud, financial crimes and identity theft.
Many business law cases overlap into the area of civil rights and even criminal law. If government bureaucracy has shut down your business or a partner leaves and takes client lists, vital company information and needed technology, we can defend your interests and rights on many levels. Our Downey mortgage fraud attorney, Paul Orloff, has a degree in business from the University of Southern California and has run his own business. He truly understands the challenges facing small- and medium-sized businesses.
Flexible appointment schedules · Credit cards accepted · Our Norwalk real estate litigation lawyer will address your needs as they arise or serve as de facto in-house counsel, remaining on call to help you and your business whenever a legal challenge arises. Contact us online or call us at 562-869-3034.